Compliance – and BeyondRegulations are just the starting point
WHY COTTON AND POLY COTTON ARE NO LONGER GOOD ENOUGH
This video demonstrates the risks associated with exposing workers to arc flash and flash fire hazards in non-FR workwear.
HTT AIRTEC FR VS. POLY COTTON
The difference between a momentary flash and a prolonged garment fire.
HTT FR GARMENT INDEPENDENT TEST
View the remarkable performance of our HTT AirTec FR garment in testing.
Safety is serious business.
HTT Corp understands the responsibility incumbent upon it to assist organisations to meet increasingly stringent workplace safety requirements.
- All HTT workwear is tested by accredited testing authorities only
- All products are certified for their respective critical need environments, and clearly labelled as such
- All HTT products are engineered to meet social and environmental as well as safety standards.
- HTT garments are designed to meet or exceed the standards required for each usage case, typically outperforming competitors in independent testing
- HTT maintains end-to-end quality control through Trusted Supplier channels, with full traceability from fibre to garment delivery.
HTT Corp also develops PPE solutions in collaboration with industry to ensure that garments are fit-for-purpose as well as compliant with both current and incoming safety standards. Details such as gusseting in rainwear trousers for improved mobility, sewn and bonded seams in disposables to avoid splitting, and enhanced breathability in all our garments for improved user comfort in extended-wear scenarios – all point to our commitment to design the absolute best in innovative safety workwear that gets worn when and how it should be by the end user, leading to tangible improvements in safety.
Click on the link below to view the compliance chart for HTT garments.